LOT 4 - COMING SOON
LOT 6 - COMING SOON
Site 7 - AVAILABLE
Welcome to Lafayette
All property photos
Nearby Walnut Creek
Nearby San Francisco
THE NINES of LAFAYETTE
Imagine coming home and feeling like you just entered one of the world’s most enticing five-star resorts!
Offering the epitome of prestige and privacy, this ultra luxury community showcases 9 stunning contemporary Resort-Style home plans, each custom designed, in one of the east-bay area’s most desirable locations. Situated in the amazing natural setting surrounding the peek of Gloria Terrace, this coveted address not only offers abundant trees, but views of the majestic Mt. Diablo and Briones Regional Park, the best of the east bay. Lafayette, known for its pastoral rolling hills, inviting restaurants, boutique shops, and everyone's annual favorite the Lafayette Art and Wine Festival, truly is the location that has it all. A special place with nationally ranked schools and a community focused on the excellence.
Thoughtfully and artistically custom-designed, these extraordinary homes will range from 4,215 to 5,400 sq. ft. of pure poetry. Enhanced indoor-outdoor living is accentuated by unique features & custom design elements; Smart features, sustainability, spa-like baths, floor to ceiling sliding glass doors, secondary prep kitchens, multiple flex rooms offering true versatility, home gyms, and offices. All bedrooms are en-suites, and yes of course there is solar.
Every detail, need & desire has been anticipated in advance, JUST FOR YOU!
Disclaimer - All pictures and details are conceptual ideas and renderings only. They are all subject to change at any time per builders discretion.
A M E N I T I E S
4-5 Bedrooms | 4-5 Bathrooms | 4,200 - 5,400ft | Office(s) | Bonus Room | Fitness Room | Study Area Three Car Garage
Starting from the mid $3,000,000's
- Thoughtful lot designs for maximum privacy
- Back-up power
- Whole House Air Purification System, filters air for dust, pollens, smoke, etc.
- 5 kw solar system on roof
- Whole House Water Filtration System
- Security system with cameras
- Sustainable building materials
- Title 24 Energy Efficiency Compliant
- Flex space
- App based programmable Tankless water heaters
- App based programmable heating and air conditioning
- App based programmable lighting
- App based music with speakers throughout home
- Open and bright living and dining space
- Built in Urbana fireplace with stone plaster finish floor to ceiling
- Custom built in cabinets for TV and storage
- Custom built temperature-controlled wine cellar with all glass display front and custom metal racking
- Custom built cabinetry with quartz counter tops
- Large island with seating
- Two Dishwashers
- Miele, Hesten, or Sub-Zero appliances, 54" built in refrigerator, double oven, 48" cooktop
- Large walk-in pantry with prep area. Built in custom cabinets with quartz counter tops, sink and dishwasher #2
- Brizio plumbing fixtures
- All glass view windows and 16' stacking sliding glass door to Loggia
- Covered roof and outdoor kitchen with Hesten Aspire appliances and lots of seating area
- Custom built outdoor cabinets by Naturcast with stone counter top and seating
- 48" built in Lynx BBQ, under counter refrigerator, ice maker and storage
- Four 60” Infratech Heaters mounted in ceiling
- Prepped for outdoor TV
Master Bedroom and Bath
- Large Master Bedroom 15X19 with large window and expansive views
- Large walk in closet with custom built shelving and island
- Master bathroom with shower, freestanding soaking tub, dedicated toilet room with Bidet Heated Toilet Seat and extra-long vanity with two sinks
- Heated marble/stone flooring
- Large laundry room with custom built cabinetry, built in sink, quartz countertops
- Mudroom area with custom built bench seat, lower and upper cubby storage, and hooks for backpacks/coats
- Powder Bathroom off hallway
- Door from garage to access house
- Floating stairs with open metal railing and two stories of all glass walls
- Barn door leading into dedicated office
- Custom built cabinetry for storage, printer, counter space and bookshelves, wiring
- Three-four+ large sized bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Walk in closets with custom shelving
- Dedicated office with sliding glass doors for indoor/outdoor access and lots of natural light
- Dedicated full bath with Steam Shower by Mr. Steam
- Thermasol Steam Unit
- Washer and dryer closet
- Built in storage for towels
- Weathershield sliding glass doors for indoor/outdoor access and plenty of natural light
Bonus Room/Flex Room
- Large 19 x 22 areas
- Custom built in Media Cabinets
- Room for Game Table or Pool Table
- 18' Sliding Glass Doors opening room to outside for indoor/outdoor access
- Flex Room / In-law quarters with separate entry
- Two built in desks/workstations
- Large closet with custom floor to ceiling built-in shelving for ample storage
- Finished oversized 3 - car garage
- Epoxy floor
- Battery backup side mounted garage door openers
- Electric car outlets
Options/Upgrades upon request
- Swimming pool
- Window coverings
Meet The Builder David Langon Construction
THE NINES is an opportunity to own a new, custom contemporary, and ultra-luxurious home in Lafayette. New homes in Lafayette are rare to find, especially a contemporary design such as what these are envisioned to be like. Located in Lafayette’s Reliez Valley area atop Gloria Terrace, it’s going to be a stunning neighborhood and fabulous seven–and–a–half-acre site for nine homes designed for today’s lifestyle with sweeping views of Mt. Diablo and Briones open space.
The development of this community of homes was inspired by the ambience of the City of Lafayette with its great East Bay location, its highly rated schools, and it’s community support. We’re working closely with Lindsay Owen, our in-house designer, "to drive the current design trends in both architecture and interior finishes to create well-designed healthy homes. Each of the nine homes will be custom designed to respond directly to its lot. The goal is to create that "retreat home," a "true sanctuary" to call home. Construction of the homes is expected to start in early 2021.
We took a deep dive into each lot to see how we can best carve out space with minimal impact on the site. Then we developed each floor plan one at a time. This (process) has allowed us to open up each home to their exterior spaces, creating seamless transitions of indoor and outdoor living. All the lots can accommodate pools, outdoor kitchens, and other amenities. The homes will be between 4,000 and 5,400 square feet, with showcase floor plans that are flexible to meet the needs of today's lifestyle, whether that is a multi-generational family, live-in help, returning college students, and more.
Now, more than ever, we want to build homes that you feel safe, healthy, and happy in. These homes are designed for wellness with flexible floor plans, multiple offices/guestrooms, home fitness areas, indoor/outdoor living, filtered air and water systems, and oversized garages. Additionally, the homes are designed with lots of natural light, optimizing the views and privacy, and are built with healthy and sustainable building materials.
The concept of flexible living spaces was “a natural segue for us when we turned the conversation towards the amount of home office space now needed, plus break-out spaces for the kids, and home fitness. Air quality is also a significant factor these days and having the ability to have the air continually filtered is essential. You can shut your doors and windows knowing the air your family is breathing is clean.
Leaning towards a more contemporary design, the homes will also give a nod to transitional architecture. Having the opportunity to develop a pocket community allows us to push the boundaries of 'typical' and elevate these designs to something truly unique.
The home sites will be sold with the plans, materials, and finishes already selected in order to take the burden away from buyers. We are finding that our buyers know what they want but don't have the time to go through the process of building a custom home and make all the decisions required along the way. The buyer will still have the opportunity to understand, see, and feel the finished product through virtual renderings and LookBooks, illustrating the hard finishes like lighting, flooring, hardware, and more.
Buyers will also have the ability to give input on minor architectural changes. We can even help them select soft finishes like furniture, window coverings, rugs, and décor, to make a completely turnkey home.
This Lafayette location just off Reliez Valley Road is conveniently close to the charming downtown district, BART, freeway access, and the top-rated schools in the Lafayette and Acalanes school districts. It is also within walking distance to miles of trails and open space at Briones Regional Park.